Start Dates: June, September, November 2022
The Job On Offer
It is an exciting time to join the telecoms team in Capgemini Engineering. We work with key clients in the telecommunication field, and successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on a number of projects within our Comms team. In the UK, we provide engineering services and bespoke project-based solutions from conception to delivery to major national and global players. Our high-calibre Business Units, Expertise and Innovation Centres are involved in some of the UK’s most exciting projects demanding the very highest level of engineering excellence.
As a graduate engineer, you’ll work alongside our Subject Matter experts and the technical team and will gain experience working in the telecommunication industry. Projects you could be working on include automation and testing in various domains/technologies e.g. IoT, Cloud, Network, Device, OSS/BSS
As a graduate engineer, you’ll work alongside our existing team and will gain experience working in the telecommunication industry. Projects you could be working on include automation and testing in various domains/technologies e.g. IoT, Network, Device, OSS/BSS
- Prepare the Test Cases for a solution/product or a feature of a product.
- Execute the test cases and share the report with the lead.
- Raise issues in defect management tools like Jira (after discussion with lead).
- Participate in meeting with leads and other team members and provide status update (also highlight issues/challenges).
- Build understanding of the tools and technology used in the project.
- update the automated scripts for new features/scenarios, execute automated scripts and report the status to the lead.
- A degree (or expected) in telecommunications, computing, IT, engineering, as well as a passion for telecommunications.
- Post-graduate qualifications are also welcomed.
- Good communication skills and be able to work within a team effectively.
- You will be motivated, conscientious and will be eager to learn. You will be adaptable to change as you will be working on different projects within the Comms team as required.
- You should possess good organisation skills and share our enthusiasm for innovation.
- Forward-thinking, innovative, and inquisitive.
Get The Future You Want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.capgemini.com.